Welcome to Elaine's Retirement Journal

I retired from John Muir Health as a Project Manager on May 22, 2011 after several attempts at doing so.
This blog is to experience my new Projects as Project Manager, Leisure.
I have several other blogs related to all the Morgan's Over America- see links.
As my Sister and I went together on the same trip to Provence this summer, and as she is a much better writer than I am, I have provided links to her writing where appropriate.



















Thursday, January 20, 2011

Reservations at Last

Many hours of searching for flights and fares for our summer tour, so that both Lee and I could travel somewhat together to Marseilles, and return, me from London via Paris, and Lee from Marseilles via Paris for this summer trip, we finally purchased our tickets tonight, simultaneously over the phone.  Philip is traveling to London and back separately, as he is doing the Morgan event while we do the Provence Lavender tour.Provence Tour

I am supposed to be preparing for leaving early tomorrow to head toward the Groveland House to prepare for new wood floors.   I am leaving Philip home with the cats, so I can heads down, complete the task.
The camera has been ordered- Panasonic DMC-G2 Interchangeable Lens System Digital Camera 4/3, Red. Camera.
New clothes washers are his new research. Although fairly new, our Magtag chews up clothes, especially towels. Let's see what happens here...

No comments: