Welcome to Elaine's Retirement Journal

I retired from John Muir Health as a Project Manager on May 22, 2011 after several attempts at doing so.
This blog is to experience my new Projects as Project Manager, Leisure.
I have several other blogs related to all the Morgan's Over America- see links.
As my Sister and I went together on the same trip to Provence this summer, and as she is a much better writer than I am, I have provided links to her writing where appropriate.



















Wednesday, January 26, 2011

No Moisture Meter

We had dinner tonight with Terry, a contractor friend.  I brought up the topic of moisture meters and engineered floors. He indicated we didn't need a moisture meter, we will be just fine with the engineered floors, as long as they sit in the house for 7-10 days before installation- not in the plastic wrap. It is ok to be in the box.
Upon checking my email, college friend kindly offered to lend us his moisture meter and in fact had it all wrapped up and ready to mail.  I had to say, thank you, but I don't think we needed it.
So I trust that moisture will not become our enemy and we will love our new engineered floors.

No comments: