Welcome to Elaine's Retirement Journal

I retired from John Muir Health as a Project Manager on May 22, 2011 after several attempts at doing so.
This blog is to experience my new Projects as Project Manager, Leisure.
I have several other blogs related to all the Morgan's Over America- see links.
As my Sister and I went together on the same trip to Provence this summer, and as she is a much better writer than I am, I have provided links to her writing where appropriate.



















Friday, January 28, 2011

The Camera Arrived

The new camera arrived last evening. I went to bed at 0200, unable to load the test pictures onto my PC. I rebooted and went to bed, thinking husband willl fix it in the AM.
AM- Husband inserts the card into the computer, and voila- pictures load- no problem.
And I missed at least 2 hours of sleep trying to figure it out.

Daddy's Girl Lola


 <><>
<>
<><>
Pin Up Healey
 

2 comments:

Lee I said...

Hi to my "nieces" and "nephew." Fabulous picture of Lola, great depth to the photo. Easy to operate the camera?

Lee I said...

testing testing