Welcome to Elaine's Retirement Journal

I retired from John Muir Health as a Project Manager on May 22, 2011 after several attempts at doing so.
This blog is to experience my new Projects as Project Manager, Leisure.
I have several other blogs related to all the Morgan's Over America- see links.
As my Sister and I went together on the same trip to Provence this summer, and as she is a much better writer than I am, I have provided links to her writing where appropriate.



















Wednesday, January 19, 2011

PLANNING FOR PROVENCE- January 18.2011

Making flight decisions, seeking itinerary information, reading Rick Steve's Provence book and Philip checking out new cameras, and handing me volumes of camera reviews have been my distractions lately from doing those tasks that need to be done. My Christmas decorations are strewn about the living room, half-way in boxes to be placed in the attic or portable shed (car carrier with no room for a car).
You see, I am taking a vacation this summer with my sister Lee to Provence, while Philip goes to MOG 2011 with Jenny and Richard Seys. He and I will then meet up in Brussels to spend some time with Paul and Marie-Isabelle before heading off to Amsterdam and Bruge in the Morgan.

1 comment:

Lee I said...

Super. This will be fun. I'm seeing my picture twice on your followers list. I tried deleting one and both went away, so I put ONE back and now there are two again.