Welcome to Elaine's Retirement Journal

I retired from John Muir Health as a Project Manager on May 22, 2011 after several attempts at doing so.
This blog is to experience my new Projects as Project Manager, Leisure.
I have several other blogs related to all the Morgan's Over America- see links.
As my Sister and I went together on the same trip to Provence this summer, and as she is a much better writer than I am, I have provided links to her writing where appropriate.



















Thursday, January 27, 2011

Christmas is "Put Away"

How about the 30 days of Christmas? Isn't that how long AFTER Christmas decoration are supposed to be displayed? After all, sister still had her colored lights shining last weekend. Since cleaning lady is coming today, I finally emptied the living room of the boxes which contained the Christmas decorations. Maybe I won't decorate next year, it just is too much work. I had 2 houses to decorate this year... oops, the Christmas decorations aren't in the basement yet at Mountain House. so really I am not done.. but I am SO DONE with Christmas. 

1 comment:

Lee I said...

My outside Christmas lights are still on. It makes for a cheery drive down the street and a welcome home when I'm out after dark. You might have noticed I had no other Christmas decorations, as the kitten who shall remain nameless would have demolished everything!