Welcome to Elaine's Retirement Journal

I retired from John Muir Health as a Project Manager on May 22, 2011 after several attempts at doing so.
This blog is to experience my new Projects as Project Manager, Leisure.
I have several other blogs related to all the Morgan's Over America- see links.
As my Sister and I went together on the same trip to Provence this summer, and as she is a much better writer than I am, I have provided links to her writing where appropriate.



















Monday, August 8, 2011

POOF- Trees gone

The excavators were very speedy with their mighty tractor, felling the trees and mostly chopping them up today. It is very dusty, and the excavator went to get his water truck later in the day.
.
The Mighty excavator.

The five stump tree- Sadly, but a somewhat sick tree. 

The remaining stump of the 5 stump tree 

Looking toward the house as the lot is cleared.


End of Day One

Although many trees are gone, there are still oak trees around the periphery. Engineer husband must have loved all the fun watching, while I am at home cleaning out his office. 

1 comment:

Lee I said...

I'll say it's dusty. Just did an inspection of your almost bare lot and walked through all that moon dust in Birkenstocks. It's off to the shower for me now!