Welcome to Elaine's Retirement Journal

I retired from John Muir Health as a Project Manager on May 22, 2011 after several attempts at doing so.
This blog is to experience my new Projects as Project Manager, Leisure.
I have several other blogs related to all the Morgan's Over America- see links.
As my Sister and I went together on the same trip to Provence this summer, and as she is a much better writer than I am, I have provided links to her writing where appropriate.



















Friday, August 26, 2011

DAY 9-14- Awaiting pictures

The contractors have continued building the forms for the foundations this week. (awaiting pictures from Philip). The progress won't be as fast and dramatic for a few weeks while the cement cures.

1 comment:

Lee I said...

I stopped by to look today. Actual concrete (is that the right technical term?) had been poured in some forms. It all looks so tall, just the foundations! Philip said he was sending you pics as I arrived. I took a few with my little camera. Missing the big camera.

(Word verification is "hydrigh." An alternate spelling of highdry?)