Welcome to Elaine's Retirement Journal

I retired from John Muir Health as a Project Manager on May 22, 2011 after several attempts at doing so.
This blog is to experience my new Projects as Project Manager, Leisure.
I have several other blogs related to all the Morgan's Over America- see links.
As my Sister and I went together on the same trip to Provence this summer, and as she is a much better writer than I am, I have provided links to her writing where appropriate.



















Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 7- Excavation Completed for Now

Today was a quiet day for construction. The excavator was moved away until it is time for backfill around the footings. 
So off I went with sister to a Soroptomist luncheon, stopping for a committee planning meeting first.
I will let sister in her blog http://travelingsardineclass.blogspot.com/
explain the remainder of the day... but the picture below gives a clue.

Sister

No comments: