Welcome to Elaine's Retirement Journal

I retired from John Muir Health as a Project Manager on May 22, 2011 after several attempts at doing so.
This blog is to experience my new Projects as Project Manager, Leisure.
I have several other blogs related to all the Morgan's Over America- see links.
As my Sister and I went together on the same trip to Provence this summer, and as she is a much better writer than I am, I have provided links to her writing where appropriate.



















Saturday, March 17, 2012

Philip's Storage Room Carpeted

Yesterday Philip's storage/work room was carpeted in commercial type carpet in a dark green, which turned out a bit greener than we expected. The black and white bathroom flooring has flecks of green in it.  Now for window coverings..




2 comments:

Lee I said...

Oh my goodness. Window coverings?

92 MOG said...

Nothing fancy- just so people can't look in.