Welcome to Elaine's Retirement Journal

I retired from John Muir Health as a Project Manager on May 22, 2011 after several attempts at doing so.
This blog is to experience my new Projects as Project Manager, Leisure.
I have several other blogs related to all the Morgan's Over America- see links.
As my Sister and I went together on the same trip to Provence this summer, and as she is a much better writer than I am, I have provided links to her writing where appropriate.



















Friday, October 28, 2011

ROOF TRUSSES ARRIVE TODAY

All the framing has been completed and the roof trusses arrived today.
 The driver arrived earlier than expected y from Oakdale, so we had to dash out quickly to take pictures.

Naturally the trusses weren't loaded on the truck in the order they needed to be laid on the framing.



 The driver was a very patient man, who moved and removed trusses to get them to their needed location. There are trusses for the lower garage and the upper garage, which required moving the very large truck to complete the task.





Also completed today was the stairway from the lower storage room to the upper storage room.

Next week the trusses will be set in place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.