Welcome to Elaine's Retirement Journal

I retired from John Muir Health as a Project Manager on May 22, 2011 after several attempts at doing so.
This blog is to experience my new Projects as Project Manager, Leisure.
I have several other blogs related to all the Morgan's Over America- see links.
As my Sister and I went together on the same trip to Provence this summer, and as she is a much better writer than I am, I have provided links to her writing where appropriate.



















Monday, October 10, 2011

DAY 34- Gravel Laid Down

Just prior to the rain, the Greg laid the gravel down for both driveways and the parking pad. To the lower right is the lower garage floor, and the upper garage is above the framing. As of today, Monday Oct 10, two f the upper walls have been framed. Pictures tomorrow. 


Upper Driveway (will be asphalt eventually)
Parking pad
Plywood that will be laid over the upper garage floor before the concrete is poured

1 comment:

Lee I said...

Hah! Have you arrived?