Welcome to Elaine's Retirement Journal

I retired from John Muir Health as a Project Manager on May 22, 2011 after several attempts at doing so.
This blog is to experience my new Projects as Project Manager, Leisure.
I have several other blogs related to all the Morgan's Over America- see links.
As my Sister and I went together on the same trip to Provence this summer, and as she is a much better writer than I am, I have provided links to her writing where appropriate.



















Friday, February 24, 2012

Interior Painting and Door Addition Begins

Progress occurred while we were off on Holiday, with the texturer finishing up and the painter coming for the interior painting. Tom and Craig also accomplished part of the decking. The garage doors should be coming soon, and the locks installed so the interior finishings can be added.
Philip has been instructed to start packing up his Walnut Creek Garage, starting with labeling Morgan parts, so I will know what they are, if need be.
I guess retirement starts us thinking "if need be".
Lower garage painted and a door

Elaine's Storage Room Painted (and baseboards)

Bathroom


Deck partially done
Storage room door molding


No comments: