Welcome to Elaine's Retirement Journal

I retired from John Muir Health as a Project Manager on May 22, 2011 after several attempts at doing so.
This blog is to experience my new Projects as Project Manager, Leisure.
I have several other blogs related to all the Morgan's Over America- see links.
As my Sister and I went together on the same trip to Provence this summer, and as she is a much better writer than I am, I have provided links to her writing where appropriate.



















Tuesday, February 1, 2011

So Much For Morgans Keeping You Together

Yesterday there was a message on the answering machine from Portland Morgan female friend, who NEVER has called me. I called back to ask what was wrong. Well nothing was wrong, but Portland male friend had left her and asked for a divorce. Surprised, yes, but totally understanding. She has endured many years of Portland male, possibly for the sake of the family. I love them both, and wish them well.

1 comment:

Lee I said...

How about blogging on Winter in England while preparing for Summer in Provence?